BEAEKA General Business is managed by the Chair man, Managing Director, two Deputy managing Directors and Six Department managers.
Starting from the fiscal year (Hamle 1, 2007 EC) the new structure of the company has been implemented. This structure will assist the company to perform its activity in a better way. List of management members and the company chart of organization is attached here with.
The management team is able to successfully plan, direct, coordinate and implement the overall activities of the export business. Others are assigned in different areas of the company’s working places like construction, machinery rental and printing house as supporting group. In line with this favorable investment condition and prevailing market opportunities, our company is intending to be part of this endeavor and be active player in the economic through exporting these high valued agricultural products.
Organization and organization structure
The success of an organization depends mainly on the quality of its staff and an effective organization structure that can respond to customer’s demands efficiently. Quality performance is attained through a lean and mean organizational structure and management style.
BEAEKA General Business Plc believes in lean management policy whereby concerned department heads are appointed and given authorities to implement management plan for growth in tandem with policy and procedures. The Organizational Chart, which is attached with the document advocates and explains all:
MARKET SITUATION: Ethiopia is predominantly an agriculture country. The agriculture sector provides over 85% total employment and export earnings. It also accounts approximately for 50% of GDP. Export of coffee, oilseeds and leather products generate the bulk of export foreign currency earnings. However, due to recent price instability in the world market and stiff competition from other countries, coffee becomes unreliable source of the highly needed foreign currency..
General Constructions (Grade 1), Machinery Rental and Real Estate
Import- Construction Machineries, Vehicles, Building Materials , Reinforced Steel Bar, Printing Papers, Tyres and Spare parts
Export- Oil seeds, Pules, Coffee and Marbles
Manufacturing Industry, Agro Industry and Printing Works
To be one of the well known and Ethiopian market leader companies by year 2025 through providing customers with high quality products and services with added value at competitive prices, simultaneously ensuring long term relationship with customers and maintaining high profitability of the compan
We are seen as a friendly, caring and efficient organization whose primary focus is on providing consumers with safe and convenient high quality products and services. We are conscious of our role, as a leading corporate citizen, one which requires us at all times to be in tune with and responsive to the social, environmental, economic and cultural aspirations of the Ethiopian people, whilst ensuring the owners a reasonable return on their investment.
Therefore our mission is:
- To provide the best product and service that can satisfy customers` needs and there by conform with ever changing competition to sufficiently excel and satisfy customers` expectations;
- To expand the business to different foreign countries with proper diversification mechanisms;
- To ensure being a company of choice to its stakeholders and an investment of choice for owners;
- To contribute positively to socio economic development of Ethiopia in particular and the other countries in general in which it operates
BEAEKA general business P.L.C. has been committed to undertake business with the following core values.
- As Company; honesty, integrity and transparency is our first priority;
- Act in an open fashion and be result-oriented, creative and innovative;
- Adopt none tolerance to indifference, inefficiency and bureaucracy;
- Treat our customers the same way we would like to be treated and always look for ways to make it easier for customers to do business with us;
- Be able to create best known company, where by employees with honest, dedicated, creative and self initiative on their duty.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and enabling employees to feel as the company is their own;
- We recognize and reward employees for their performance and demonstrate integrity, respect to others, candor and team work;
- Creating team work spirit in every individual within the company